|Minutes of the October 2, 2010 meeting of The Missionary Ridge Camp #63, Sons of Union Veterans of the
Missionary Ridge Camp #63
Sons of Union Veterans of the Civil War
Department of Tennessee (including Alabama)
October 2, 2010 Meeting
Saturday 1:00 PM ET at Wally's Restaurant, East Ridge, Tennessee:
Members present: James Fletcher, Mark Still, Mark Kemp, Harvey Scarborough, Wes Davis, Bob Dobbs, and guest Joe Goodman.
1. We all ate lunch, and Camp Commander – Mark Kemp opened meeting at 2:00 PM, EST.
2. Acting Chaplin Jim Fletcher opened with prayer, and led us in the pledge of the allegiance.
3. 2011 dues will be due soon, $27.00
4. Our next meeting will be December 11, 2010, 3 PM. @ Wally’s Restaurant, East Ridge, Tennessee, this will be our Christmas party and Installation of new officer.
5. Charlie Engle called me and said the report was the same as last meeting.
6. Saturday November 13, 2010 - Dalton Veterans Day Parade.
7. We took nominations:
Senior Vice Commander – James Fletcher was nominated to be Commander
Chaplain William Massey – nominated for Senior vice Commander
Senior vice Commander Mark Steele - nominated for Junior vice Commander
Camp counsel, Robert Dobbs, Wes Davis, and Mark Kemp
Camp Webmaster - Harvey Scarborough
8. A motion was made by Mark Kemp to accept these nominations and was seconded by Robert Dobbs.
9. The vote was 100% from those that were present to accept these nominations.
10. The meeting was adjourned at 3:00 PM after James Fletcher’s closing prayer.
October 2nd meeting at Wally's Restaurant in East Ridge, Tennessee